About Me

My photo
I'm a Wife and a Mother to my two year old daughter who I get to stay at home with every day. I feel that God has blessed me in more ways then I can count, and I look for his guidence every day!

Friday, March 8, 2013

SpRinG is aPoN uS....

Today has been a great day the weather is so nice out.  Even though it is a little windy we enjoyed playing and coloring with chalk today. 



Chloe and Tiffney Murphree came and played with us for little bit today the girls made us "food" in the playhouse and chased each other around the backyard.  It was a lot fun:)

 We are in for now resting and waiting for daddy to come home. 

But I just had to share how nice it is today and I can't wait for more days like today. 

GARDENING HERE I COME:)

Have a great weekend and spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment