About Me

My photo
I'm a Wife and a Mother to my two year old daughter who I get to stay at home with every day. I feel that God has blessed me in more ways then I can count, and I look for his guidence every day!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

a trip to united

It was any other ordinary day for the Warren's.  We had decided to go eat dinner at United and after words we needed to get some things to make Green Chile Stew.  This is were the fun began.....



We let Natalie get a shopping cart her size for the first time since we didn't need much. 
 
She was sooooo excited!!!





But......
 
 
She is as slow as a 100 year old person!!!



on the plus note everyone thought she was so cute, I mean she was all dressed up from seeing Santa:)

So we stroed along getting our things when we came across the wine Isle.....


(Mommy needed some win!!!!)
 
 

So I put it in her basket and kept going when Randy looked down and said "That's just not right"
(Well then of course we needed to take a picture of our bad parenting skills and send it to the world...lol)
 

Then we got up to the register and the boy asked Natalie if the wine was for her and with a very plane look on her face she just said yes...



And of course we would have to get the young guy who then tells my child that this was the best present to get from Santa and so on...
 
Thanks guy way to top it off...
 
Well it's never a dull moment around here. 
 
Time to enjoy some wine:;)

No comments:

Post a Comment